I have worked with Caroline for many years and therefore have complete confidence in her ability to identify the issues and come up with innovative long term solutions that add direct value to the business.
In my role as Food Service Director for Pride Catering Partnership, I had identified two distinct needs
1) Customer Care: A bespoke programme was put together by Caroline and in the first out let we have seen a tangible increase in Sales of around 10 % and an engagement of the team to drive these sales
2) Senior team value: Caroline has began work to ensure our senior team can understand and articulate our value to clients and customers. The first workshop has led to our team questioning what is value work and ensuring that they delegate more effectively. The positive feedback from our team, is that they are now focusing on added value activities and this is helping them manage their workload.
I would not hesitate in recommending Caroline to any business that want real client and customer focus and growth.
Dennis Purcell, Food Service Director, Pride Catering Partnership Ltd
By focusing on giving you the skills, confidence and resources to deliver customer service training in house means that...
- You’re able to get a much greater return on your investment in customer service training
- Managers get actively involved so take ownership in supporting and coaching their teams to implement the training
- You have the flexibility to tailor customer service training and coaching to suit your business needs and the needs of your team
- You can deliver coaching and training in customer service as and when needed and in a format that best suits your business
- Team members have the coaching and support they need to refine their skills and embed new behaviours
- You're able to sustain momentum and enthusiasm for delivering great customer service on an ongoing basis…
So you end up with a naturally loyal team and naturally loyal customers I do this through:
- Preparing bespoke training material for you to deliver your own in-house customer service training
- Provide training and mentoring in training and coaching skills to deliver and support training in house
- Train, coach and support managers to get the best from their teams so they are fully engaged and enthusiastic about delivering great customer service
- Support businesses in creating a service culture, starting with defining customer service values.
If my 33 years training experience has taught me anything it’s that simply putting someone on a course rarely - if ever - gives you results. It’s what happens before and afterwards too that counts.
If all you do is ‘send’ someone on a course and nothing else changes you’ve little chance of them ever putting any of it into practice.
Do this and you’re wasting your time, money and effort!
We value your privacy and would never spam you