Attention: Business Owners and Managers…
Is Your Business Like a Leaky Bucket?
How much business are you losing as a result of a mediocre customer experience?
Think about it…
- You’ve a brilliant product
- You’ve invested a small fortune in your sales and marketing
- And hopefully you’re getting new sales
How many of those customers buy all they could from you?
How many of those customers come back for a second, third or thirtieth time?
How many of those customers refer you to others? .
It really doesn’t matter how much new business you bring in; unless you can hang onto these customers you’re on an endless treadmill.
Maximise your return on your marketing investment
Unless you’re delivering a 5 Star Customer Experience and a 5 Star Service you’re leaving a ton of potential profit on the table.
But… 5 Star Service and a 5 Star Experience doesn’t happen by accident.
To create magic moments for your customers your team need the knowledge, skills, authority and confidence to deliver a 5 Star Service. And I can I deliver customer service training for you …..but with an added twist. You see my 33 years’ training experience has taught me two critical lessons:
- That customer service training in isolation seldom works. It’s what happens before and after the training that’s just as important if you want to make a real difference. .
- Customer service training (or any other training for that matter) needs to be fun, interactive, relevant and engaging if you’re to spark your team and gain their buy-in so they’re excited to put their learning into practice. .
- you’re the owner or manager of an independent business where the experience your customers receive impacts their perception of value
- you’d love to turn transactional buyers and casual visitors into raving fans and naturally loyal long term customers
- you need your team to be fully engaged as they’re the ones who you’re dependent on to meet your customers’ expectations and impact the customer experience
- you’d love your customers to spend more, come back more often or refer you to others
- and have a genuine passion for what you do and really care about your customers and the experience they get
Then this is what to do next……
Get in touch and see if I can help. Simply click this link to set up a 15 minute no obligation call. Or if you don’t feel ready to chat just yet and would just like to get the ball rolling with a few ideas… Simply download my “21 Ways to Wow your Customers so they come back fro more“ from the green box on the right….
p.s. I’m sorry, we’ve had a few problems with the site. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org