The National Coastal Tourism Academy has worked with Caroline at Naturally Loyal for two years now. During that time her skills as a trainer and in an advisory capacity have been invaluable. She has helped the NCTA develop its online training provision for tourism employees on the south coast and many of these have also benefited from both her face to face training sessions. Feedback has been excellent, and we look forward to continuing this fruitful relationship.
Jacky Thorne, National Coastal Tourism Academy
At Naturally Loyal my focus is on giving businesses the tools and resources they need to deliver customer service training, and sustain momentum and enthusiasm for delivering great customer service on an ongoing basis…
- You’re able to get a much greater return on your investment in customer service training
- Managers get actively involved so take ownership in supporting and coaching their teams to implement the training
- You have the flexibility to tailor customer service training and coaching to suit your business needs and the needs of your team
- You can deliver coaching and training in customer service as and when needed and in a format that best suits your business
- Team members have the coaching and support they need to refine their skills and embed new behaviours
So you end up with a naturally loyal team and naturally loyal customers I do this through:
- Preparing bespoke training material for you to deliver your own in-house customer service training
- Provide training and mentoring in training and coaching skills to deliver and support training in house
- Train, coach and support managers to get the best from their teams so they are fully engaged and enthusiastic about delivering great customer service
- Support businesses in creating a service culture, starting with defining customer service values.
If my 33 years training experience has taught me anything it’s that simply putting someone on a course rarely - if ever - gives you results. It’s what happens before and afterwards too that counts.
If all you do is ‘send’ someone on a course and nothing else changes you’ve little chance of them ever putting any of it into practice.
Do this and you’re wasting your time, money and effort!