Now’s the perfect time to get on the radar of someone new.
But unless you get something in place now you’ll miss out on this golden opportunity.
We know that it’s a lot easier to get repeat business from someone who’s already had a chance to sample what you do, who knows they like what you offer and they’ve had a good time, so they trust you can deliver.
So I’m going to help get you started….
On Monday 26th I’m doing a rerun of my recent webinar on
“7 keys to staying on your customers’ radar to tap into the EASY business that’s right under your nose”
Please register here
Nearly every business I speak to wants to get more business, and I’m sure you do too…..
And you’ve probably invested time, energy and cash into marketing your Christmas offers. So do you really want all those people to walk out after their Christmas party or break never to be seen again? Wouldn’t it make next year so much easier if you knew you could get at least a percentage of these people back again?
Here’s what I’m going to be covering on this webinar:
- The one thing that you absolutely must get right before you’ll ever get your customers to take you seriously let alone consider coming back
- The subtle extras that can convert a luke-warm buyer or one time visitor into a raving fan
- The quickest, simplest and most effective way to make a connection after they’ve bought or you’ve concluded your business
- 10 simple ways to stay engaged with your customers to keep their attention way after the festive season
- How to sustain and remain on their radar and win more sales next year
I hope you can make it.
Here’s the link again to register