Earlier in the year I launched my 29 day leadership challenge. And the feedback I’ve had is “Caroline, can you run it again, as I want my whole management team to go through it.”
So that’s just what I’m doing and it’s starting next Wednesday (2nd May).
Here’s the run down on the programme:
(the video isn’t one of my finest, but it will help you get an idea of what you’ll get from the programme – please don’t laugh at my startled look!)
I’m setting you a challenge to bring about a real change in your team in just 29 days.
This is what you’ll discover
- Practical ways to keep your team motivated even when balancing labour costs
- How to get your team on board and share your passion for your future plans
- Ways to inspire your team to take ownership
- Actions to retain your valued team members so they don’t leave as soon as they’re up to speed
- Steps to develop your team so they are able and willing to cover each other when necessary
- Strategies to get your managers and supervisors to manage effectively, so you don’t have to do their job for them
- A proven formula to deal with poor performance in a positive way that leaves team members motivated to change
- How to delegate more to achieve some free time to focus on the bigger picture