Give your business (and your motivation)
a boost with a
Customer Retention Strategy Session
So, you're ready to take some action to grow your business right now?
Do you have concrete plans on how you will do this?
Do you already have a steady stream of repeat customers and referrals?
Do you know exactly what you are offering your customers to give them every incentive they need to return or refer you to others?
Do you have a plan in place to build loyalty, get more sales through your existing customers and increase your bottom line?
If you’ve answered no to any of these questions we need to talk!
If you run a business where the experience your customers receive plays a big part of why they visit or buy from you and you don’t have a customer retentions strategy in place you are missing out on the hidden treasure!
Click on the link below to apply for a personal one to one strategy session to identify the quick wins to build your customers’ long term loyalty.
+ delivery charge £1.99
In this 60 minute session
- We’ll get crystal clear on the sales results you’d more like to achieve from your existing customers
- We’ll work out exactly what needs to be happening or be in place for you to achieve these
- We’ll review what you do currently to engage with your customers (even before they arrive), how you retain business and what you do to increase sales from existing customers and we’ll identify what’s working and what’s not
- We’ll uncover anything stopping you from achieving what you want from your existing customers
- We’ll identify the most powerful actions you can take to move nearer your targets and you’ll finish the call with a clear way forward.
So that by the end of the call you’ll have at least 3 cost effective strategies (that will cost you little - or even nothing) you can implement straight away to help generate more sales through your existing customers.
The investment in this comprehensive Strategy Session is just £97 (normally £147) for this ‘tailor made’, individual ‘One to One Meeting’ with me.
During the call we’ll cover my 7 Step review so we know exactly where the gaps are, which means we’ll know for certain what needs attention right now. You’ll be bound to get some ah-ha moments, but you’ll also probably be surprised by the simplicity of some of the things we uncover......
Which is good news for you as they'll also be easy and inexpensive to implement!
Obviously in an hour we can’t map out your whole marketing strategy,
what we can do is get you started on the easy actions and then map out the opportunities that might be open to you longer term.
And to make sure we make absolute maximum return on our time together on the call we’ll get the process started with a pre meeting questionnaire. This will help get you focussed and helps me prepare.
|Hi Caroline, Just a quick email to say thank you for the time spent with me today. It's so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day running of a business that you forget the important things that made your business successful in the first place. You gave me a clear plan of action to make this year our most successful yet. Here's to a prosperous new year! Speak soon.”Peter Lindars, The Iron Duke Pub and Hotel|
You might already have some brilliant ideas, and what we can do if you like is use the session to hone your ideas, work on your plan, chat about your plans, as well as identify anything that might be standing in the way of your success.
But even if you’re at a loose end right now and don’t know what to do we can definitely get you started.
Here’s an idea of the types of things other businesses have gained from these sessions:
- Greater clarity on their target market so they fully understand what they need to be doing to maintain the attention of the type of customers they love to do business with
- How to get more customer engagement either before, during or after their visit
- Establishing priorities and where to put their energies and resources first to get the biggest return
- Fine tuning their point of differentiation to enable them to stand out from the crowd
- Identifying options to increase the transaction value of each sale
- Pinpointing ways to improve the overall customer experience and likelihood of a return visit
- How to kick-start the long term customer relationship to establish trust
- How to get better results from their team to enable them to achieve their sales targets
|I want to say many thanks for undertaking a Strategy Session. It will probably be the most usefully time spent this year!Your questions helped me clarify my priorities, focus my thinking and opened up opportunities. It was immensely valuable for as a small business it is always difficult to decide where to focus our time and money for the best return. The topics we covered and the questions you asked have helped us identify very specific opportunities for our business and will give us more confidence about targeting a specific customer market. Your approach and friendly manner are an asset and made the whole review a pleasure to undertake.
Nick Westington, The Angel Hotel
These Customer Retention Strategy Sessions aren’t for everyone.
Don’t sign up for it if you aren’t prepared and committed to taking some action.
You also need to be willing to uncover any obstacles or ways of working that may be preventing you from achieving the success you want.
To request your spot register right here.
+ delivery charge £1.99
I look forward to hearing from you.
p.s. The session is covered by my no quibble money back guarantee, so if after the call you don’t feel it’s been worth your investment, I’ll happily refund your money.
You see I’m so confident you’ll get 5 or even 10 times the value I don’t see why I wouldn’t be prepared to put my money where my mouth is.