Here’s the solution…
Your ready-made customer service skills training programme covering everything you need.
All conveniently broken down into bite size sessions leaving you to decide if you want to deliver it all in one day or break it down to fit your team’s schedules.
So you can develop your own Service Superstars to wow your customers to get them talking about you… and coming back for more.
This step by step system takes away all the hard graft of preparing your training, so you can get on with developing your team's customer service skills starting right away.
You’ll get all the materials you need to run the programme and deliver excellent customer service and a memorable customer experience.... every time
All you have to do is add in your own examples, and off you go.
So, if you simply haven't got the time to prepare the training material here's the easy and obvious solution for you……
Without the expense of bringing in an external trainer.
** Special bonus **
Even if you’re not yet 100% confident in your own or your managers’ skills to deliver customer service skills training until 5th February I’m including a special bonus - taken from my Trainers’ Mentoring Programme - weekly tutorials giving you all the help you need on delivering the material, ensuring you get full participation and engagement from your team.
This programme means you:.
- Save time, money and effort on course development
- Get started on your customer service skills training tomorrow
- Involve your management team in the programme so you have total buy in
- Use the master template to tailor the content to reflect your own challenges
- Deliver the content in short sharp sessions to maintain participants' interest, and suit your own schedules
- Personalise or brand the content and materials to match your internal image and service culture
- Develop the material to use as and when you need a top up
- Keep all your new starters up to the same standard as everyone else to maintain your unique service culture
In short it’s ideal for businesses who want to deliver their own training in-house but don't have time to build a programme from scratch.
Ensuring you still get the training delivered, enabling you and your team to develop excellent customer service skills and deliver memorable customer experiences every day so...
- You get consistency every day and the level of service a customer gets isn’t just luck of the draw
- You’re not being badgered every time there’s a customer query
- Your team use their initiative to spot opportunities for boosting additional sales, so you’re not leaving cash on the table
- Complaints get resolved quickly and easily before they become a problem (or worse still end up on an online review site)
- Your team are confident in their customer service skills and they’re able to get on with it without your full-time supervision, so you’re not fretting when you take a day out of your business that your customers won't be getting the same level of service as when you’re there
The content covers:
4 training modules delivered over 12 weeks covering...
Defining your Customers' Experience
* Why emotions matter
* The customers’ journey
* Understanding customer
…needs and expectations
* Making a connection
Handling Customer Feedback
* Inviting feedback
* Preventing problems
* Handling challenging
.. & negative reactions
Adding Value and Boosting Sales
* Adding value
* Spotting opportunities
* Ways with words
Maintaining long-term Momentum
* Making Magic Moments
* Empowering the Team
* Coaching and support
The programme starts on 6th February, and you will receive one new session per week, including all the back up notes, resources, exercises and tips for delivering that week's content.
This allows you time to review, personalise and roll out each session weekly, so you (and your team) don't get bombarded with a mass of information and get overwhelmed.
Of course, you still have the option to download everything and roll out in one go, or a module at a time, once you have all the sessions. That's the beauty of having your own material - you can mix and match and deliver it as and when and however you like!
So whether you deliver them all together, run each module as a stand-alone programme, dip into the material for bite sized top up sessions or refreshers, the options are yours to suit your own business needs.
It does what it says ‘on the tin’ i.e. enables you to develop your team into Service Superstars, so you can be confident they can consistently deliver a memorable customer experience….
Which means you can:
- Be confident that your team will be giving each of your customers a warm welcome and great service throughout the customer journey
- Ensure consistency in the service your customers receive each and every time they visit so they won’t be disappointed on their second, seventh or even 70th visit
- Generate ideas from your team for delivering even better service so you can get their full buy-in as you tweak your approach and keep exceeding your customers’ expectations with each visit they make
- Encourage your team to obtain valuable feedback from your customers each time they visit so you can identify what’s of most value and make continuous improvements to meet the customers’ needs and build long term loyalty
- Give your team the skills and authority to handle complaints effectively for a win-win and ensure any negative feedback is resolved before the customer leaves – minimising the likelihood of negative comments on social media
- Capture details so that you can build that all important database and continue to keep in touch with your customers to promote new ideas and offers and generate more repeat business
Plus 3 Special Bonuses until 5th February only (Value £597)
The Trainers’ Toolkit
Weekly tips and guidance to bring the training alive, so you and your managers are confident to deliver the training and coach team members, including:
- Step by step to delivering each module of the Developing Service Superstars programme
- Tips on handling specific sessions and activities to get maximum participation and engagement
- Transferable skills to support your managers in delivering training in any subject area
Meaning you can involve your managers and supervisors throughout so:
- You get greater buy-in and likelihood of them following through on the training
- Managers identify where their team members need help in making the transition from the training to the real world
- Managers have the confidence to coach individual team members on job when needed
- Ability to top up training and carry out training with new starters as needed
Exclusive email hand holding support to really get you started and for any one-off emergency queries related to the training
For the First 10 people to register I'll include:
An extra 30 minute one to one mentoring session to answer any questions you have on getting the best from your training