The CX Coaching Package
Does this describe you…?
- You’re on a mission to make service and the experience you create for your customers a key point of differentiation and would love to get more business from your existing customers
- You’re dependent on your team to deliver a memorable customer experience but you get nervous about stepping away from the business as you’re not sure everyone will always deliver a consistent level of service for your customers
- You’re struggling to find simple and cost effective ways to engage your team or line managers in focusing on service and want to avoid costly mistakes
- You’ve tried to move things forward but you’re now getting frustrated with the lack of progress
Coaching packages with one-to-one support from me online start from £417 per month. There is a minimum commitment of three months for any coaching programme.
What you get:
- A minimum of 1 x 90 minute Skype coaching session per month (If you want to fast track you can increase the frequency to weekly, fortnightly, or every three weeks; whatever format and structure suits your needs best*)
- Fortnightly accountability where you report on progress, record successes and ask for specific support on any areas where you are struggling; to get you and your team into the habit of taking action
- Emergency e-mail support for those one-off queries between sessions
- Actions: total clarity about what you need to work on following each session
- Accountability: to help you keep on track
- Achievements: a continual review of the results achieved so you know exactly what's working and what's not so you can continue to achieve results long after our coaching relationship has ended
- Three-month programme (based on one session per month) £1800 payable in advance
- 6 session package £3000 (£500 payable monthly*)
- 6 session package £2500 payable in advance (equivalent to £417 per month*)
+ VAT if applicable
* Not available for fast track.
This programme might also be suitable for key members of your team to help with their day-to-day management, leadership, or in helping them to take on new responsibilities.