Customer Service Training Materials
“How to Get Your Team Delivering Amazing Customer Experiences…”
..to wow your customers and get them talking about you and coming back for more…..
If your customers come to you for the experience they get, you’ll want to ensure this is the best experience it can be.
And we all know that doesn’t happen by magic….
Like me, you know you need to do some customer service training with your team. And keep that alive with regular refreshers.
But it’s one of those things that just gets put off time and again because…..
….nobody has got the time to sit down and put together a programme.
Here’s a ready-made customer service training programme for you covering all the basics you need and including over 8 hours of input.
So you can develop your own Ambassadors of Customer Experiences to wow your customers to get them talking about you… and coming back for more
These modules have taken the hard graft out or preparing your training, so you can get on with tailoring for your own business and deliver in house, tomorrow. All you have to do is add in your own examples, and off you go.
So, if you have the skills in house to deliver, but just haven’t got the time to prepare the material here’s the easy and obvious solution for you……
Without the expense of bringing in an external trainer.
In this pack you’ll get all the materials you need to run your own in house programme to deliver an Amazing Customer Experience…. every time
Plus you’ve the flexibility to keep up to date with any new starters, so they get the same training as everyone else.
These modules have been developed for you to tailor for your own business and deliver in house.
|This pack means you can:
In short it’s ideal for businesses who want to deliver their own training in-house but don’t have time to build a program from scratch.
Ensuring you can still get the training delivered to enable you and your team to deliver amazing customer experiences every day so
- You get consistency every day so the level of service a customer gets isn’t just luck of the draw
- You’re not being badgered every time there’s a customer query
- Your team use their initiative to spot opportunities for additional sales, so you’re not leaving cash on the table
- Complaints get resolved quickly and easily before they become a problem (or worse still end up on an online review site)
- Your team are confident in their customer facing roles, so they’re able to get on with it without your full time supervision, so you’re not fretting when you need to take a day out of your business that your customers wont be getting the same level of service as when you’re there
The content covers:
8 hours of training material covering:
Module One: Delivering Great Service: An Introduction to Customer Service
Module Two: Adding value and Boosting Sales
Module Three: Handling Feedback and Leaving a Lasting Impression
Deliver them all together, or each module can be run as a stand-alone programme to suit your own business needs.
Ideal as a top up or refresher.
You might even prefer to dip in and out of them taking one topic per team meeting. The choice is yours…..
It does what it says ‘on the tin’ i.e. enables you to develop your team into Ambassadors of Customer Experiences, so you can be confident they can consistently deliver amazing customer experiences….
Which means you can:
But in addition to this training prompts a higher their level of engagement from your team
This will give you the following knock-on results:
Each module includes:
- A one page handy overview for the session including timings and a list of resources needed so you can plan easily
- Full session objectives and outcomes so you know what results to expect and can brief your team accordingly
- Session notes and prompts where you need to add your own relevant examples
- Exercise templates with examples, which you personalise for your own business and add in relevant examples
- PowerPoint slides (if you wish to use them) on a blank template to enable you to add your own company branding
- Suggested ice breakers and energisers so you can keep the energy levels up and engage your delegates
All delivered to your door and in an instantly downloadable format for you to personalise to your own needs and business as you wish
What you won’t be getting…..
Product knowledge – everyone’s business is different, even down to the description of a cup of coffee. You’ll need to work with your team to define your products and services, identifying what makes them different or of interest to your customers. in fact you might even decide to do this as part of the training!
Operational procedures – again every site is different. If you don’t yet have procedures in place for dealing with certain customer facing situations you might do this in line with the training, but of course allowing extra time to cover this important aspect.
Your investment for the ‘done for you’
Ambassadors of Customer Experience training package:
That’s £397 which could save you hours or even days of preparation, and get your training delivered before any of your hard earned customers have an excuse to go elsewhere.
Here’s what you get:
- Your three part folder containing each of the modules, trainer’s guidance notes and slides for you to make notes and add to as you wish
- And while you’re waiting for that to arrive you’ll have immediate access to all the materials in an instantly downloadable format using Word and PowerPoint files, so you can get started right away
No risk guarantee
This is all material and exercises I have used myself over many years of training in various different hospitality, tourism and leisure businesses. So I’m confident they’ll work for you too.
This is why I offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If you feel that the materials aren’t suitable and aren’t worth what you’ve invested I’ll refund your full investment so long as you let me know within 6 months of purchases.
100%! No reason needed. (Although I love having feedback so I hope you’d tell me why!)
… or call me on 01403 752487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
p.s. The obvious benefits of providing sound training for your team means that they can do a great job to the standard you and your customers expect. The better the experience your team give your customers the more they spend, and the more likely they are to come back and recommend you to their friends