The 7 Big Mistakes Experience-Based Businesses Unwittingly Make That Lets Thousands of Pounds Worth of Repeat Business Slip Through Their Fingers…
… and unintentionally results in forking out a fortune in unnecessary marketing costs.
…and how to avoid them
(Mistake #5 is losing most businesses a fortune – how much is it losing you?)
To Get Your FREE Copy of My “Repeat Business” Guide, Just Give Me Your Details and I will send part 1 to you Immediately…
In it I cover “The 7 Big Mistakes Experience Based Businesses Unwittingly Make That Lets Thousands of Pounds Worth of Repeat Business Slip Through Their Fingers…
… and unintentionally results in forking out a fortune in unnecessary marketing costs.”
Most businesses I talk to are making at least one, if not all 7 and it’s costing them tens of thousands in lost income year every year
This is probably going to hit a nerve or two….
In part one I explain:
- How attracting the ‘Wrong type of Customers’ could be sabotaging your business
- Why Good service should not be your goal…
- The dangers of being too shy or nice
- Why offers for new customers could be turning business away
- Why you absolutely must find a way to stay connected with customers after they leave
- Why your team might be unwittingly damaging your bottom line
- How you might be the worse ambassador for your business
And over the following few days I’ll be revealing my 7 essential ingredients to getting customers spending more on each and every visit and get them coming back again and again….
- How to avoid discounting but still get your customers attention
- How to get your team engaged and taking an active role in increasing sales
- The subtle extras that can convert a luke warm buyer or one time visitor into a raving fan
- The quickest, simplest and most effective way to make a connection after they’ve bought, left or you’ve concluded your business