Photo Competition June 2015
Normally at this point I’d be congratulating last month’s winner.
But alas NOBODY got it correct. The view was Lake Garda from Riva del Garda.
2 minutes after taking this picture I was knocked off my bicycle and my camera fell in the lake!
Do you know where this is?
So here is this month’s photo. (click on the image to enlarge it and get a better view).
Your only clues this month is in the picture!
The winner gets to choose either a box of gorgeous thank you cards to send to your customers (or simply keep for friends if you’d rather!) or some scrumptious chocolates to share with your team to say thank you (or scoff them all yourself if you’re really mean).
If there are two or more people with the same closest answer the winner will be drawn from a hat.
So where in the world is it?
Before submitting your answer, please make sure you read and agree to the competition terms and conditions (below)
If you know anyone else who might be interested in our competition, please do mention it to them!
(This form has been a tad temperamental so any problems with the form, just send me an email instead!)
Thank you for your interest in entering the competition – good luck!
The winner will be announced on the last day of the month.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- You can only enter for the current month
- You may enter as many times as you wish in each calendar month but this will not increase your chances of being selected as your name will only be entered once if it is the correct answer
- There may be more than 1 answer but it is only the answer that is the closest location to the spot where the photo was taken that will be used and that is not up for dispute
- The entry closure is midday on the final working day of each calendar month
- The winner will be notified by email on the 1st working day of the calendar month
- We may ask to use the winner’s name in marketing information, but they will be notified first