This simple manual gives you 38 fun and engaging easy-to-follow activities to get your team fully engaged, energised and excited about customer service. Helping you bring a point of differentiation to your business, so you create loyal customers who spend more, come back more often and happily recommend you to others.
There are 4 styles of activity.
- Short and sharp activities which are a fun way to energise the team.
- Periodic activities which require a bit more time, but can be used as part of your daily, weekly or monthly meetings or as part of regular training activities.
- Some of the exercises need pre planning and require team members to go to other areas within your business or go off site.
- Some activities are ones to build into your daily, weekly or monthly routines rather than one off activities, so they shape your service culture.
- defining your service standards
- building rapport
- understanding customers
- skills development
- refresher activities
These are all exercises I’ve used, and my clients have used, to involve their team, make continuous improvements and keep customer service and the customer experience front of mind, however busy.
This Activity Guide Will Enable You to...
You need your team to be fully engaged as you’re dependent on them to meet your customers’ expectations and impact the customer experience.
You want your team energised, so this energy and enthusiasm rubs off onto the customer
You want your team to be excited about your business, your product and about exceeding your customers’ expectations so they pass this on to your customers