Here’s the solution…
Your ready-made customer service training programme covering all the basics you need.
All conveniently broken down into bite size sessions leaving you to decide if you want to deliver it all in one day or break it down to fit your team’s schedules.
So you can develop your own Service Superstars to wow your customers to get them talking about you… and coming back for more. And continue to develop your service culture.
This step by step system takes away all the hard graft of preparing your training, so you can get on with developing your team's customer service skills starting right away.
You’ll get all the materials you need to run the programme and deliver excellent customer service and a memorable customer experience.... every time
All you have to do is add in your own examples, and off you go.
So, if you simply haven't got the time to prepare the training material here's the easy and obvious solution for you……
Without the expense of bringing in an external trainer.
In short it’s ideal for businesses who want to deliver their own training in-house but don't have time to build a programme from scratch.
Ensuring you still get the training delivered, enabling you and your team to develop excellent customer service skills and deliver memorable customer experiences every day so...
- You get consistency every day and the level of service a customer gets isn’t just luck of the draw
- You’re not being badgered every time there’s a customer query
- Your team use their initiative to spot opportunities for boosting additional sales, so you’re not leaving cash on the table
- Complaints get resolved quickly and easily before they become a problem (or worse still end up on an online review site)
- Your team are confident in their customer service skills and they’re able to get on with it without your full-time supervision, so you’re not fretting when you take a day out of your business that your customers won't be getting the same level of service as when you’re there
The content covers:
3 training modules + follow up tips to maintain momentum covering ...
Defining your Customers' Experience
* Why emotions matter
* The customers’ journey
* Understanding customer
…needs and expectations
* Making a connection
Handling Customer Feedback
* Inviting feedback
* Preventing problems
* Handling challenging
.. & negative reactions
Adding Value and Boosting Sales
* Adding value
* Spotting opportunities
* Ways with words
Follow-up Maintaining Momentum
* Making the transition
* Creating ownership
* Coaching and support
* Keeping it alive
* Continuous improvement
You have instant access to download everything and roll out in one go, or a module at a time. That's the beauty of having your own material - you can mix and match and deliver it as and when and however you like!
So whether you deliver them all together, run each module as a stand-alone programme, dip into the material for bite sized top up sessions or refreshers, the options are yours to suit your own business needs.
It does what it says ‘on the tin’ i.e. enables you to develop your team into Service Superstars, so you can be confident they can consistently deliver a memorable customer experience….
Which means you can:
- Be confident that your team will be giving each of your customers a warm welcome and great service throughout the customer journey
- Ensure consistency in the service your customers receive each and every time they visit so they won’t be disappointed on their second, seventh or even 70th visit
- Generate ideas from your team for delivering even better service so you can get their full buy-in as you tweak your approach and keep exceeding your customers’ expectations with each visit they make
- Encourage your team to obtain valuable feedback from your customers each time they visit so you can identify what’s of most value and make continuous improvements to meet the customers’ needs and build long term loyalty
- Give your team the skills and authority to handle complaints effectively for a win-win and ensure any negative feedback is resolved before the customer leaves – minimising the likelihood of negative comments on social media
- Capture details so that you can build that all important database and continue to keep in touch with your customers to promote new ideas and offers and generate more repeat business
Need some help to implement this?
Upgrade from the Digital to the Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus Version of the Programme
- Immediate access to the entire programme
- Digital version so you can personalise and edit as needed
- Create additional copies in house as required
- Best suited for businesses who have the skills to deliver but don't have the time to write the material
Developing Service Superstars digital version
- Your personal binder with the entire programme
- 38 Activities to engage your team in customer service to help embed the training
- 1:1 x 2 hour tutorial on getting the most from the programme
- Digital copy so you can personalise and edit as needed
Developing Service Superstar Programme presented in your personal folder
- As Gold plus...
- A series of 4 x 60-90 minute coaching calls (or first meeting on site for local businesses) where we go through all the materials, module by module, and how to get the very best from the training.
Developing Service Superstars Programme with 1:1 Coaching and Mentoring
- Everything included in the Platinum Programme plus...
- A full day’s tailored programme for your managers to help them support, coach and embed your customer service training
Developing Service Superstars Programme with 1:1 Mentoring plus Training for Your Managers