Step 2 ~ WHERE ARE THE GAPS
So, yes, some things fell through the cracks. Take a look at that, too, without the drama
So the next part of the process is to look at the last 12 months and this time look at what you set out to achieve but you haven’t achieved yet. The goals that you set, but haven’t yet actualised in reality. And again take some time to make a list of all of these things.
- What are the things that you wanted to be by now but not yet achieved?
- What are the things that you wanted to do, but haven’t done yet?
- What are the things that you wanted to have but haven’t had yet?
- Have you any outstanding unspoken conversations?
- What do you regret or feel guilty about?
- List all the other on-going things that bother you and cause you negative energy – however minor.
- What do you need to do with them: action or let go? Make a decision one way or the other; how important are these things to you?
- What are the things that need to be done?
- What things do you leave behind you and stop worrying about them?
Get your business off to a flying start in 2013 with one of my complimentary business retention strategy sessions. Find out more here.
See Part 3 tomorrow or access the whole programme online hereShare This: