Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- This website is operated by Zeal Coaching Ltd trading as Naturally Loyal. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Naturally Loyal. Naturally Loyal offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms & Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms & Conditions.
In these conditions the following words shall have the following meaning:-
- “Company” – means Naturally Loyal whose registered address is Anderida, Loxwood, West Sussex, RH14 0TQ, United Kingdom
- “The Customer” – shall mean the person, firm or Company with whom the Company contracts.
- “Contracts” – means the contract made or to be made between the Company and the Customer subject to these Conditions.
- “Goods” – means the materials, resources, articles, information or services which are the Subject matter of the Contract.
3. USE OF THE SITE
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don't, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don't have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn't rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
5. OUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- Any loss to you arising from use of our site
- Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We don't exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
6. ONLINE PURCHASES
- These conditions of Business shall apply to all sale and purchase transactions between the Company and the Customer. No terms and conditions put forward by the Customer in conflict with these terms and conditions shall be incorporated into the Contract unless separately agreed in writing and signed by a director of the Company.
- All prices quoted or presented on our web site are the Company’s prices ruling at the date the relevant price is displayed or quotation is given and are based on current production costs. Orders are accepted only on the basis that the actual price payable under the Contract shall be the Company’s price ruling at the date of the relevant invoice. If any extra cost is incurred by reason of any additional instructions or any errors or omissions in instructions submitted by the Customer or if the Customer requests any special testing of the Goods or any variation of the specification or design of any modifications to the Goods then the Customer shall bear any relevant extra costs.
- Payment must be made at the time or times specified in the Company’s quotation or at the time of purchase if that purchase is made on our web site. If no such time is specified then payment for all Goods and Services must be made in full within 7 days of the invoice date for the specified goods and services. Where payment is agreed to be made by instalments any delay or failure in payment of any one instalment shall render all the remaining instalments due forthwith. The company reserves the right to charge interest at the U.K. statutory rate on all late payments and may include recovery costs.
- Any liability upon the Company is subject to the terms of payment and all other obligations of the Customer being strictly observed. The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable to the Company under any Contract or otherwise because of any disputed claim against the Company.
- Risk or damage to Goods or any of them shall pass to the Customer upon delivery (or upon collection if it is agreed between the Company and the Customer that the Company shall not be obliged to deliver the Goods but the Customer shall collect them).
- All materials, documents and Goods are subject to Intellectual Property Rights as outline in Clause 4 above.
7. COMPUTER OFFENCES
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn't try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any 'attack' on the site. We won't be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
8. LINKS TO OUR SITE
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website's homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn't suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
9. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don't accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.