Here's a ready-made customer service training programme for you covering all the basics you need and including over 8 hours of input.
So you can develop your own Ambassadors of Customer Experiences to wow your customers to get them talking about you… and coming back for more
Get instance access right now
These modules have taken the hard graft out or preparing your training, so you can get on with tailoring for your own business and deliver in house, tomorrow. All you have to do is add in your own examples, and off you go.
So, if you have the skills in house to deliver, but just haven't got the time to prepare the material here's the easy and obvious solution for you……
Without the expense of bringing in an external trainer.
In this pack you’ll get all the materials you need to run your own in house programme to deliver an Amazing Customer Experience…. every time
Plus you can keep up to date with any new starters, so they get the same training as everyone else.
This pack means you can:
- Get started on your customer service training tomorrow
- Involve your management team in the programme content so you have total buy in
- Use the master template to tailor the content to reflect your own challenges
- Break the content down into short sharp sessions to suit your own schedules
- Personalise or brand the content and materials to match your internal image
- Develop the material to use as and when you need a top
- Keep all your new starters up to the same standard as everyone else
In short it’s ideal for businesses who want to deliver their own training in-house but don't have time to build a program from scratch.
Ensuring you can still get the training delivered to enable you and your team to deliver amazing customer experiences every day so
- You get consistency every day so the level of service a customer gets isn’t just luck of the draw
- You’re not being badgered every time there’s a customer query
- Your team use their initative to spot opportunities for additional sales, so you’re not leaving cash on the table
- Complaints get resolved quickly and easily before they become a problem (or worse still end up on an online review site)
- Your team are confident in their customer facing roles, so they’re able to get on with it without your full time supervision, so you’re not fretting when you need to take a day out of your business that your customers wont be getting the same level of service as when you’re there
The content covers:
8 hours of training material covering:..
An Introduction to Customer Service
Understanding customer needs and expectations
Adding Value and Boosting Sales
Why and when we can increase sales
Leaving a Lasting Impression
Handling feedback including dealing with challenging customers, complaints, problems and negative reactions
Delivering Great Customer Service: An Introduction to Customer Service
- What is great customer service
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- Identifying customer needs
- The Customer journey
- What we are aiming to achieve at each stage of the journey
- Warm Welcomes and Fond farewells
- Communication and Building Rapport
- Practice sessions
Adding Value and Boosting Sales
- Why and when we can increase sales
- Spotting Opportunities
- Winning Behaviours to increase sales
- Product knowledge: what do you need to know, and how are you going to sell it
- Answering queries and handling objections
- Putting it into practice: Role play exercises
Handling Feedback and Leaving a Lasting Impression
- Getting feedback and using it for positive change
- Dealing with challenging customers: complaints, problems and negative reactions
- Maintaining rapport
- Creating magic moments
- Commitment to action
Deliver them all together, or each module can be run as a stand-alone programme to suit your own business needs.
Ideal as a top up or refresher.
It does what it says ‘on the tin’ i.e. enables you to develop your team into Ambassadors of Customer Experiences, so you can be confident they can consistently deliver amazing customer experiences….
Which means you can:
- Be confident that your team will be giving each of your customers a warm welcome and great service throughout the customer journey
- Ensure consistency in the service your customers receive each and every time they visit so they won’t be disappointed on their second, seventh or even 70th visit
- Generate ideas from your team for delivering even better service so you can get their full buy in as you tweak your approach and keep exceeding your customers’ expectations with each visit they make
- Encourage your team to obtain valuable feedback from your customers each time they visit so you can identify what’s of most value and make continuous improvements to meet the customers’ needs and build long term loyalty
- Give your team the skills and authority to handle complaints effectively for a win-win and ensure any negative feedback is resolved before the customer leaves – minimising the likelihood of negative comments on social media
- Capture details so that you can build that all important database and continue to keep in touch with your customers to promote new ideas and offers and generate more repeat business
But in addition to this training prompts a higher their level of engagement from your team.
This will give you the following knock-on results:
- Your customers will get their experience from happy staff, which means more sales and greater customer loyalty and repeat business
- Lower staff turnover so you save on recruitment costs, the headache of staff shortages, and ensure a consistent level of service for your customers
- Better productivity and lower absenteeism which enables you to contain labour costs without compromising on service levels
- More effective use of resources to keep wastage to a minimum and control costs
- Clarity and confidence in their role, resulting in better customer service, increased productivity, and reduced absenteeism
- A willingness to cover and support each other at peak times so your customers get a seamless service and you don’t need to depend on unreliable temporary staff
- Knowledge and confidence to offer other services and up-sell when appropriate helping to increase sales (on the right products and services) and boost profit margins
- More confidence to use their initiative and get things done quicker, taking the pressure off you and your managers and supervisors
- You’ll be confident that your team can cope without you so you can focus on working on your business rather than being perpetually sucked into the day-to-day operation (and enable you to take a well earned break when you need to).
Each session includes:
- A one page handy overview for the session including timings and a list of resources needed so you can plan easily
- Full session objectives and outcomes so you know what results to expect and can breif your team accordingly
- Session notes and prompts where you need to add your own relevant examples
- Exercise templates, which you can personalise for your own business and add in relevant examples
- PowerPoint slides (if you wish to use them) on a blank template to enable you to add your own company branding
- Suggested ice breakers and energisers so you can keep the energy levels up and engage your deleagtes
You might even prefer to dip in and out of them taking one topic per team meeting.
The choice is yours…..
All delivered to your door and in an instantly downloadable format for you to personalise to your own needs and business as you wish
What you won’t be getting…..
Product knowledge – everyone’s business is different, even down to the description of a cup of coffee. You’ll need to work with your team to define your products and services, identifying what makes them different or of interest to your customers
Operational procedures - again every site is different. If you don’t yet have procedures in place for dealing with certain customer facing situations you might do this in line with the training, but of course allowing extra time to cover this important aspect.
Just £297 (+VAT)
That's £297 which could save you hours or even days of preparation, and get your training delivered before any of your hard earned customers have an excuse to go elsewhere
Here’s what you get:
- Immediate access to all three modules, trainer’s guidance notes and slides for you to make notes and add to as you wish
- Everything will be available to you to instantly download in an editable format using Word and PowerPoint files, so you can get started right away, for you to tweak, and personalise as you see fit
This is all material and exercises I have used myself over many years of training in various different hospitality, tourism and leisure businesses. So I’m confident they’ll work for you too.
This is why I offer a 100% money back guarantee.
If you feel that the materials aren’t suitable and aren’t worth what you’ve invested I’ll refund your full investment so long as you let me know within 7 days of purchases.
100%! No reason needed. (Although I love having feedback so I hope you’d tell me why!)