Group Training Certificate (GTC)
I love this programme. Not only will the Group Training Certificate (GTC) teach your staff how to design and deliver effective, interactive training sessions to groups of people, it also provides managers with some invaluable core skills to lead and engage their teams effectively
I’ll take your team step-by-step, through everything they need to know to become an excellent trainer – from setting objectives to handling challenging learners, creating participative training sessions and presentations, writing action plans and more.
Benefits of training your people with the GTC programme include:
- Reduced costs – you won’t need to pay for external training
- Creating a training culture in your business where colleagues can share their knowledge and experience
- Consistent, excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment – all delegates are assessed at the end of the programme, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve
Who will benefit from trainer skills?
This course is ideal for anyone that needs to deliver training to groups of people as part of their role. This includes: team or department managers, supervisors, head chefs, training and development staff/managers and lecturers.
It also acts as a helpful refresher for professional trainers who want to keep their skills up to date.
What the course covers:
- Setting objectives
- Structuring a training session
- Using different techniques to handle groups, check understanding and increase participation
- Using visual aids and handouts to make the best impact
- Creating exercises to get the group thinking
- Setting action plans
My training sessions are informal with plenty of opportunities to share ideas, take part in exercises, practise new skills and learn from fellow participants.
- Number of people per programme : Up to 6
- Course length : 3 days
- Investment : £3,995 (inclusive of materials, assessment & certification)
This programme might also be suitable for key members of your team to help with their day-to-day management, leadership, or in helping them to take on new responsibilities.